Fareham Support & Social Group
May 9, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hosted by Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW.
Join us every Thursday at Holy Trinity Church, Fareham, 1pm – 3pm for our weekly social meet-up.
Activities include; arts & crafts, reminiscence, cognitive stimulation games and quizzes, and conversation. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served.
Some weeks we will have guest speakers talking about health and social care, finance and benefits, wellbeing, and coping strategies.
The event is for anyone and everyone living with dementia, be it the person with dementia, their family and friends, or their carers.
No need to book, just turn up and join in!
You can also book a 1:1 appointment with a Dementia Support worker if you need help with form filling, claiming attendance allowance, information about Power of Attorney, home help, respite, or residential care. Call the helpline on 0344 324 6589 to book your appointment.
There is no charge but donations are gratefully received.
- May 9, 2024
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW, Form Filling, Information Event, Leisure Event, Memory Cafe, Peer Support Group, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- Activities, arts & crafts, biscuits, coffee, cognitive stimulation, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Family, Friends, quizzes, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?