‘Singing with Traci’
March 22 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£4.00
Hosted by Greenbuttercup CIC Dementia Services.
This is NOT a Dementia Choir, rather the opportunity to come and sing-a-long to some well-known songs from the 60s and 70s. Why not let Traci and her guitar brighten up the dullest months of the year.
Anyone with a Dementia and their carer/relative is welcome to join us and we will adapt the songs to suit whoever comes along. There is a charge of £4.00 per person and this covers all activities and tea/coffee & biscuits. All our helpers are Dementia Friends and we will maintain some COVID-19 precautions to ensure the safety of the participants.
For more information or to book a place, please contact Pamela on 01794 501605 or Greenbuttercupdementiaservices@gmail.com .
- Suitable for
- all stages of dementia, everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- yes please, booking required
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?