Event Series: Mayflower Reminiscence Café
Mayflower Reminiscence Café
January 5, 2024 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Hosted by Mayflowers Theatres the Mayflower Reminiscence Café is for those living with or caring for someone with Dementia. You will have the opportunity to meet and socialise with other people affected by dementia, enjoy creative activities, conversation and a cup of tea or coffee and cake!
Mayflower Reminiscence Café will take place at the café at MAST Mayflower Studios and is free to attend.
You can turn up on the day without booking or you can book your place either online at www.mayflower.org.uk
or by phoning our Box Office on 02380 711811.
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- January 5, 2024
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Arts & Crafts, Dementia Cafe, Memory Cafe, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- Activities, arts & crafts, coffee, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?