Event Series: Fareham Support & Social Group
Fareham Support & Social Group
January 18, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hosted by Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW.
Join us every Thursday at Holy Trinity Church, Fareham, 1pm – 3pm for our weekly social meet-up.
Activities include; arts & crafts, reminiscence, cognitive stimulation games and quizzes, and conversation. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served.
Some weeks we will have guest speakers talking about health and social care, finance and benefits, wellbeing, and coping strategies.
The event is for anyone and everyone living with dementia, be it the person with dementia, their family and friends, or their carers.
No need to book, just turn up and join in!
This is a free event but donations very welcome!
- January 18, 2024
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW, Leisure Event, Memory Cafe, Peer Support Group, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- Activities, arts & crafts, biscuits, coffee, cognitive stimulation, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Family, Friends, quizzes, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?