- This event has passed.
Fareham Support & Social Group
February 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 30, 2024
Join us every Thursday at Holy Trinity Church, Fareham, 1pm – 3pm for our weekly social meet-up.
Activities include; arts & crafts, reminiscence, cognitive stimulation games and quizzes, and conversation. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served.
Some weeks we will have guest speakers talking about health and social care, finance and benefits, wellbeing, and coping strategies.
The event is for anyone and everyone living with dementia, be it the person with dementia, their family and friends, or their carers.
No need to book, just turn up and join in!
This is a free event but donations very welcome!
- February 9
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW, Leisure Event, Memory Cafe, Peer Support Group, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- Activities, arts & crafts, biscuits, coffee, cognitive stimulation, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Family, Friends, quizzes, tea
- Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW
- 0344 324 6589
- View Organizer Website
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Booking details
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?
- Holy Trinity Church
132 West Street
Fareham, Hampshire PO16 0EL United Kingdom + Google Map
- 01329 232688
- View Venue Website