Basingstoke Support & Social Group – Christmas Carols & Mince Pies
December 18 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Hosted by Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW.
Join us at St Michael’s Church Cottage Hall in Basingstoke, 1.30pm – 3.30pm for Christmas Carols and Mince Pies.
We will be joined by a local choir to sing some Christmas Carols.
The event is for anyone and everyone living with dementia, be it the person with dementia, their family and friends, or their carers.
Please let us know you are coming via the RSVP button below.
There is no charge but donations are gratefully received.
- December 18
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW, Music Event, Peer Support Group, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- Christmas Carols, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Dementia Friendly, Emotional Support, Friends, Mince Pies, music for dementia, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- yes please, booking required
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?
Christmas Carols & Mince Pies
Please reserve your seat