Basingstoke Support & Social Group
August 12, 2024 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pmFREE
Hosted by Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW. Join us every Monday at Basingstoke Discovery Centre, 1.30pm – 3.30pm for our weekly social meet-up.
Activities include; arts & crafts, reminiscence, cognitive stimulation games, quizzes, and conversation. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served.
Some weeks we will have guest speakers talking about health and social care, finance and benefits, wellbeing, and coping strategies.
The event is for anyone and everyone living with dementia, be it the person with dementia, their family and friends, or their carers.
No need to book, just turn up and join in!
This is a free event but donations very welcome!
- August 12, 2024
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Dementia Support Hampshire & IOW, Information Event, Memory Cafe, Peer Support Group, Social Event, Support Drop - In, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- arts & crafts, biscuits, coffee, cognitive stimulation, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Dementia Friendly, Emotional Support, Friends, Information & Advice, Peer Support, quizzes, Reminiscence, Signposting, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?
- Does the event take place between Christmas & New Year?