Alzheimer Café Isle Of Wight – Totland
August 21, 2024 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted by Alzheimer Café Isle of Wight, Totland Alzheimer Café is held at St Saviours Holy Family Centre, Weston Lane, Totland PO39 0HE, from 2pm – 4pm, on the third Wednesday of each month (not January).
An informal, supportive and friendly atmosphere for people whose lives have been affected by dementia.
Each month an informative presentation relating to dementia is given, there is time to discuss dementia related issues in a relaxed atmosphere, with light refreshments being served.
Paulette Thompson and Maureen Crowder, Joint Co-ordinators at the Totland Alzheimer Café are supported by a knowledgeable and friendly team of volunteers (Brenda, Mike, Barbara, Sandy, Liz, Carly, Jane and Anita).
There is no charge to attend an Alzheimer Café, however, donations are welcomed – look out for the orange collection boxes.
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- August 21, 2024
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Information Event, Memory Cafe, Social Event
- Event Tags:
- biscuits, coffee, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Information & Advice, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?