Alzheimer Café Isle Of Wight – Sandown
November 27, 2024 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted by Alzheimer Café Isle of Wight, Sandown Alzheimer Café is held at the Broadway Centre, 1 Broadway, Sandown PO36 9GG from 2pm – 4pm, on the fourth Wednesday of the month (not December).
An informal, supportive and friendly atmosphere for people whose lives have been affected by dementia.
Each month an informative presentation relating to dementia is given, there is time to discuss dementia related issues in a relaxed atmosphere, with light refreshments being served.
Anna Roberts and Lesley Kirk, Co-ordinators at the Sandown Alzheimer Café are supported by a knowledgeable and friendly team of volunteers (Ruth, Mick, Barry, Jan, Steve and Gwyneth).
There is no charge to attend an Alzheimer Café, however, donations are welcomed – look out for the orange collection boxes.
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- November 27, 2024
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Information Event, Memory Cafe, Social Event
- Event Tags:
- biscuits, coffee, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Information & Advice, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?