Alzheimer Café Isle Of Wight – Ryde
April 5, 2024 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hosted by Alzheimer Café Isle of Wight, Ryde Alzheimer Café is held at the church hall, All Saints’ Church, Queens Road, Ryde PO33 3AF, from 11am – 1pm, on the first Friday of each month (not January).
An informal, supportive and friendly atmosphere for people whose lives have been affected by dementia.
Each month an informative presentation relating to dementia is given, there is time to discuss dementia related issues in a relaxed atmosphere, with coffee/tea and cakes being served.
Anna Roberts and Lesley Kirk, Joint Co-ordinators at the Ryde Alzheimer Café are supported by a knowledgeable and friendly team of volunteers (Jan, Ruth, Mick, Maggi, Adam, Pat and Roger).
There is no charge to attend an Alzheimer Café, however, donations are welcomed – look out for the orange collection boxes.
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- April 5, 2024
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Dementia Cafe, Information Event, Memory Cafe, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- biscuits, coffee, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Information & Advice, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?