Alzheimer Café Isle Of Wight – East Cowes
June 4, 2024 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted by Alzheimer Café Isle of Wight, East Cowes Alzheimer Café is held at the Town Hall, York Avenue, East Cowes, in partnership with East Cowes Medical Centre from 2pm-4pm on the first Tuesday of each month (not January).
An informal, supportive and friendly atmosphere for people whose lives have been affected by dementia.
Each month an informative presentation relating to dementia is given, there is time to discuss dementia related issues in a relaxed atmosphere, with light refreshments being served.
Liz Pearson and Barry Jackman, Co-ordinators at the East Cowes Alzheimer Café are supported by a knowledgeable team of volunteers (Julie, Floss, Judy, Mary and Lynn).
There is no charge to attend an Alzheimer Café, however, donations are welcomed – look out for the orange collection boxes.
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- June 4, 2024
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Information Event, Memory Cafe, Social Event, Support Group
- Event Tags:
- coffee, community, conversation, Dementia, Dementia Carer, Emotional Support, Information & Advice, Peer Support, tea
- Suitable for
- everyone living with dementia including family and carers
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?