A Sporting Memories Club
June 28, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
At Sporting Memories we support a wide range of people aged 50-plus, including those living with dementia, living with depression or facing isolation and loneliness to improve their mental and physical wellbeing. The event is suitable for anyone living with early to mid stage dementia.
Our FREE weekly club is a safe place to enjoy social and physical activities such as; Sporting reminiscence, quizzes, Spot the ball, Boccia, Curling, 10 Pin bowling, Table tennis and of course refreshments.
Run by local volunteers
No need to book just turn up and join in!
Please see organiser and venue details below.
We recommend that you contact the organiser prior to your first visit to ensure the event is taking place.
- June 28, 2024
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Leisure Event, Social Event
- Event Tags:
- Activities, biscuits, coffee, cognitive stimulation, community, conversation, Dementia Friendly, Exercise, Friends, Peer Support, quizzes, Reminiscence, tea
- Suitable for
- early-mid stage dementia, Dementia friendly event - open to all but has been adapted to be dementia friendly
- Do you need to book in advance?
- just turn up and join in
- Does event take place on public holidays?